もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- A narrow orange-ochreous border runs around the apex and apical margin at the base of the purplish-grey fringes.
- The apical margin is also pale brown, the space occupied by this colour clearly defined and attenuated towards the anal angle.
- The apical margin is dusted with black and there is a black discal spot at one fourth from the base above the fold.
- There is a single fuscous spot at the end of the cell, beyond which the veins are traceable to the apical margin.
- Its 1st sternum is black; 2nd and 3rd sterna are yellow; 4th sternum is brownish black except for its yellow apical margin.