もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- If apical dominance is complete, it prevents any branches from forming as long as the apical meristem is active.
- The apical meristem may be consumed to make an inflorescence or other determinate structure, or it may be aborted.
- :If you eat fresh veggies, you eat stem cells all the time, e . g . apical meristem.
- Together, this indicates that PIN-mediated auxin polar transport plays a central role in flower initiation at the shoot apical meristem.
- It mediates changes within the apical meristem, causing bud dormancy and the alteration of the last set of leaves into protective bud covers.