もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- The FT protein resulting from the short period of CO transcription factor activity is then transported via the phloem to the shoot apical meristem.
- In the following century Caspar Friedrich Wolff was able to follow the development of organs from the " growing points " or apical meristems.
- Grazing animals can kill young plants through trampling, or by eating the terminus at the apical meristem, the growing portion of the plant.
- Apical meristems, located at the shoot tip and axillary buds on the stem, allow plants to increase in length, surface, and mass.
- Their flowers, appearing on the apical meristem, have the anthers fused along the edges, forming a column surrounding the pistil's style.