もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- More simply stated, lateral bud formation is inhibited by the shoot apical meristem ( SAM ).
- In the shoot, the shoot apical meristems regularly produce new lateral organs ( callus ."
- In contrast to vegetative apical meristems and some exflorescence meristems, floral meristems cannot continue to grow indefinitely.
- This indicates that the apical meristem is dead and there will be no new leaf production or growth.
- The center of the stem, which contains the growing point ( the apical meristem ), is sunken.