もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- This contrasts with the seed plants, which grow from an apical meristem-i . e . new growth comes only from growing tips ( and widening of stems ).
- During this phase, the cotyledons are tightly closed and form the " apical hook " to protect the shoot apical meristem from damage while pushing through the soil.
- The opening of the cotyledons exposes the shoot apical meristem and the " plumule " consisting of the first " true leaves " of the young plant.
- Their growth is similar to terrestrial plant species, where eucheuma have a growing tip, or apical meristem, which is also capable of dividing to form new growing branches.
- Species of this genus cause witches " broom of bamboo in East Asia . " Aciculosporium take " grows intercellularly in witches'broom shoots, including shoot apical meristems.