もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- TRAV-BOOKS ( Undated ) _ While compiling your holiday gift lists, keep in mind that active and armchair travelers alike usually appreciate an informative and entertaining book.
- "We're not an armchair book, " he retorted, using the term aficionados use to refer to magazines intended for armchair travelers and wishful thinkers.
- April 4-10 was National Reading a Road Map Week, " dedicated to promoting map-reading as an enjoyable pastime for drivers and armchair travelers ."
- About the only thing lacking from " Hitchhiking Vietnam " are the romantic encounters presumed to be such a part of solo travel ( at least by armchair travelers ).
- There is a limit to how many cookbooks anyone regularly cooks from-- two, four, six, whatever-- but there is no limit for collectors or armchair travelers.