association of accounting techniciansの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- In 2006, talks took place between the IFA, the Association of Accounting Technicians ( AAT ) and the International Association of Book-keepers ( IAB ), regarding the creation of a joint qualification structure.
- The "'Association of Accounting Technicians "', or "'AAT "', is a UK qualification and professional body for vocational accountants, with over 133, 000 members worldwide.
- In addition to the bodies above, technical qualifications are offered by the Association of Accounting Technicians, ACCA and AIA, which are respectively called AAT Technician, CAT ( Certified Accounting Technician ) and IAT ( International Accounting Technician ).
- Professional qualifications such as Teaching Assistant and AAT Qualifications ( Association of Accounting Technicians ) can be obtained at the college and more unusual courses such as Gourmet Cookery, Horticulture, Urdu, Dinner Party Cooking, Cake Decorating, Pottery and Website Design are offered.
- The college also offers a range of professional career courses including Association of Accounting Technicians ( AAT ), Chartered Management Institute ( CMI ) and CISCO . In addition, the college offers some higher education courses in conjunction with Anglia Ruskin University and programmes of study for LLDD students.