もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6
- The approximate elevation is 1893 metres at Al-Jafieh, 1550 metres at Ayn Naasah and 1440 metres at Ayn al-Baq valley.
- When Al-Baq is secured, he reveals the location of the nuke, an oil rig off the coast of an unnamed city.
- The most famous person buried in al-Baq + ? during the lifetime of the Prophet of Islam, Muhammad, was his infant son Ibrahim.
- The unprecedented visit by two Jordanian legislators-Sheikh Mohamad Ra'fat and Hamadeh Faraneh-created a wave of anger among the residents of the Baq'a camp.
- Only O'Neal's big finish ensured that the first step toward this team and town's desired destination _ Baq to the Top _ was firm and forward.