もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Using this definition, 14 % of the 390 men who were aware of barebacking reported engaging in the behavior in the past two years.
- A 2005 study by Perry N . Halkitis concluded that the resurgence of barebacking led to an increase in sexually transmitted infections among the MSM community.
- The study found that of the 448 men who were familiar with barebacking, nearly half reported they had bareback sex in the last three months.
- "We've heard a lot about ` barebacking', " said Kessler, the executive director of the advocacy and educational organization.
- Rene Durazzo, program director for the San Francisco AIDS Foundation, said the POZ article provides a service in bringing discussions about barebacking into the open.