もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- He said he is acquainted with more than a few men who practice " barebacking, " as anal intercourse without a condom is called.
- Academic works suggest that barebacking is a way to reach for transcendence, to overcome the boredom of everyday average life in a hyper-rationalized society.
- In the San Francisco study, fewer men reported engaging in barebacking when the behavior was defined as intentional unprotected anal intercourse with a non-primary partner.
- On this account, barebacking could be considered an early harm reduction strategy, similar to serosorting, which was later endorsed by some public health authorities in the USA.
- In one of his " Pink Paper " columns, he caused controversy by defending " barebacking " ( anal sex without a condom ) under some circumstances.