もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- "This is the hard-core group, but they're having an influence on those who might not identify as being part of the barebacking phenomenon,"
- But nothing is creating quite the stir as the lastest issue of POZ, a glossy monthly magazine brimming with ads for AIDS drugs, featuring a sympathetic portrayal of the barebacking phenomenon.
- The subculture of barebacking is explored in depth in a second POZ article " A Ride on the Wild Side, " by San Francisco free-lance journalist Michael Scarce.
- While the story describes the plight of Valenzuela as an outcast in the San Diego gay community for publicly advocating barebacking, the photos and graphic images portray a glamorous, sexy new icon.
- IML established ( July 2009 ) the policy that IML Leather Market participation would exclude " any entity which promotes barebacking or distributes / sells any merchandise tending to promote or advocate barebacking ."