もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- She was named " Kerlew " and owned by Kerr Navigation Corporation of New York City by the time the United States Army acquired her on a bareboat charter basis in October 1917.
- "' Opus Casino "'( formerly " Liquid Vegas ", " Royal Star ", and is currently available for bareboat charter or sale, preferably to businesses that could support experimentation with long-term ocean habitation.
- For example, charterparties are technically subject to stamp duty at a rate of 50?in the British Virgin Islands, but despite the flourishing bareboat charter industry stamp duty is rarely if ever paid by charterers.
- Under bareboat charter program, the charterer or the lessee has complete possession and control of the ship, including the right to appoint the master and crew of the ship for the duration of the lease.
- The Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources ( BFAR ) has proposed a general memorandum order regarding the guidelines on the accreditation of foreign fishing vessels to operate in international waters under the bareboat charter program.