もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- While both the international leisure travel industry ( particularly outdoor activities based vacations ) and the boating industry have boomed in the last decade, so too has the bareboat charter industry which incorporates both of these pursuits.
- The United States Army took control of her at Newport News in September 1917 for World War I service under a bareboat charter from her owner, A . H . Bull Steamship Company of New York City.
- In April 1942, the Maritime Commission took control of SS " Agwileon " under a bareboat charter and used her to transport civilian technicians and advisors to Freetown, Sierra Leone, for the U . S . Army.
- In general only ships owned, under long term bareboat charter or allocation to the Army, first through the Transportation Corps, were formally designated as a U . S . Army Transport ( U . S . A . T .)
- At the time of the sinking, " Bulgaria " was owned by Kamskoye Rechnoye Parokhodstvo, which leased the ship to OOO Briz, which in turn subleased it to OOO Argorechtur, which operated it, according to media reports, on a bareboat charter.