もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- The same day, the U . S . Navy acquired her from the War Shipping Administration under a bareboat charter and in command as the miscellaneous unclassified ship USS " Marmora " ( IX-189 ) for use as a mobile floating storage ship.
- She was decommissioned at New York City 27 February 1946 and was returned to War Shipping Administration ( WSA ) for peacetime operations as a United States Army Transport ( USAT ) under bareboat charter until title was transferred on 30 August 1946.
- The demise or bareboat charter is a subtype of time charter in which the charterer takes responsibility for the crewing and maintenance of the ship during the time of the charter, assuming the legal responsibilities of the owner and is known as a disponent owner.
- She was acquired by the U . S . Navy for World War II service under a bareboat charter from the Foss Launch and Tug Company of San Francisco, California, on 28 October 1942 and commissioned as harbor tug USS " Wampatuck " ( YT-337 ).
- ""'Liberty Belle " ( IX-72 ) "'was built in 1910 by Harlan & Hollingworth, Wilmington, Del .; acquired by the US Navy 23 April 1942 from the Wilson Line on a bareboat charter; and placed in service 1 January 1943 for duty in the 5th Naval District.