もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- The giving up of possession of the ship by the owner is the defining characteristic of a bareboat or demise charter.
- Bareboat charters involve a person renting a boat or cabin and skippering it themselves if they are renting the whole yacht.
- In the USA there is an additional legal distinction with regard to bareboat versus for hire, or " skippered " charters.
- They have published textbooks for beginners, coastal cruising sailors, bareboat charterers and those looking to buy or charter cruising catamarans.
- Optional offshore activities include deep-sea fishing, yacht charters, bareboat sailing, and golfing or shopping trips to St . Thomas.