もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- On 6 November the Maritime Commission transferred her to the U . S . Army under bareboat charter for supply operations in the Pacific.
- Here you can rent a sailboat ( bareboat ) or if you are a lazy sailor, you might want to charter a boat with captain.
- Those included large troop and cargo transport ships that were Army owned hulls, vessels allocated by the War Shipping Administration, bareboat charters and time charters.
- Resolution 40 not only included operators of pleasure craft bound for or on the inland and coastal waters of foreign states but specifically included bareboat charter vessels.
- Effective 22 January 1943 at Brooklyn, New York the ship was bareboat chartered to the War Department for operation by the U . S . Army.