もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- The official said that if the BFAR's intention was to generate more jobs through bareboat chartering, it should seek a moratorium onthe accreditation of FFVs.
- Outside special bulk cargo markets, ships are hired by three types of charter agreements : the voyage charter, the time charter, and the bareboat charter.
- On 12 August 1942 in New York the ship was delivered to War Department custody awaiting bareboat charter and operation by the US Navy on 13 September 1942.
- Originally named SS " Brigham Young ", she was laid down under a Navy under bareboat charter from the Maritime Commission on 8 April 1943.
- On 8 April 1948 the ship was taken out of reserve and bareboat chartered to the USAT " " Kingsport Victory " a US Army Transport.