もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Taken over on a bareboat charter on 27 January 1942, " Araner " was delivered to the US Navy at the section base at San Diego, California.
- The biggest section of the fleet, however, is the " bareboat " division, which is for charters often more interested in their vacations than in the competition.
- Built by Henry Robb of Leith for the British-India Steam Navigation Company ( later P & O ) and operated by the RFA on a long-term bareboat charter.
- In January 2009, " Norwegian Sky " was sold to Ample Avenue, a subsidiary of Genting Hong Kong, and chartered back to NCL on a bareboat charter.
- After a period of layup the ship was operated as "'USAT " Kingsport Victory " "'by the Army under bareboat charter effective 8 July 1948.