もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- There are legal differences between a bareboat charter and other types of charter arrangements, commonly called " time " or " voyage " charters.
- If there is a demise ( or " bareboat " ) charterparty, the charterer will effectively have a long lease and will have full control of the vessel.
- From May 1981, she was on bareboat charter to the Isle of Man Steam Packet Company operating between Douglas and Heysham in rivalry to the Manx Line,.
- On 13 Jul 42 VCNO asked BuShips to negotiate a bareboat charter agreement with the owner of the auxiliary steel schooner yacht PIONEER at $ 1.00 per year.
- Under a bareboat charter by the United States Maritime Commission, " Agwileon " carried civilian technicians and advisors to Sierra Leone for the U . S . Army.