もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Barren Grounds Nature Reserve is adjacent to the eastern border of the park; Yarrawa State Forest is not far from the park's western border.
- "' Spadina Station "'features a tilework mural with approximately 10, 000 circular tiles and another mural called " Barren Ground Caribou " by Joyce Wieland.
- But Clinton's home state, which wound up in the Democratic column in the past two elections, was looking like barren ground for Gore Tuesday night.
- Now, as first light paled the eastern sky, the Marines were hacking foxholes into the barren ground, sweat streaking the sand plastered to their faces.
- Strong headwinds blew along the trail at the Yukon River and the Bering Sea coast, and the icy barren ground injured dogs in other teams.