もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- It's a basic red herring.
- In her glitzy coffee-table cookbook " Lorenza's Antipasti, " author Lorenza De'Medici recommends using canned tomatoes year-round when making basic red sauce.
- "It's a basic red-cooked-meat recipe, and the recipe calls for caramel, " said Patricia Yeo, the chef, referring to a Chinese cooking method.
- It had the basic red / blue state map with shades of color indicating whether a state was strong or weak for that particular candidate.
- Levi's basic Red Tab line, the uniform of the Woodstock era, accounts for more than half of the product mix, but is relegated to the third floor.