もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- Between 2000 and 2010, TAIEX mobilised almost 50, 000 Member State experts to participate in 11, 500 events reaching 325, 000 officials from beneficiary countries.
- The CBTPA authorized the President to designate individual countries as being " Beneficiary Countries " in order to receive the enhanced trade benefits available under the Act.
- He envisaged a two-level membership, the other being non-beneficiary countries like the US which was being represented here by Deputy Treasury Secretary Lawrence H . Summers, and Japan.
- Since that very first call to donor countries, the DMFAS Programme has been financed through regular UNCTAD budget, contribution from the beneficiary countries and contribution from donor countries.
- Although the implementation of the EMPRETEC programme depends on the needs of the beneficiary country, there are several necessary steps to take toward the implementation of the EMPRETEC programme.