もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- With debt relief approved for these countries, Wolfensohn and Koehler said in their statement that " the beneficiary countries must continue with their economic, social and governance reforms ."
- Within the national allocation, the Donors then negotiate with each beneficiary country and agree which programmes to establish, their objectives and the size of the allocation to each individual programme.
- In a statement today, Zainal said the move not to seek IMF help was a good one as the strict conditions imposed by it would only result in beneficiary countries becoming poorer.
- The proposal to establish the fund was made by Japan and Asean in Bangkok two months ago, and Ocampo said Asean countries were expected to form the core group as beneficiary countries.
- U . S . law requires that a GSP beneficiary country's laws and practices relating to market access, intellectual property rights protection, investment, exports and workers rights be considered in all annual reviews.