もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- In the agreements on the Financial Mechanisms 2009-2014, strengthening the bilateral relations between the donor and the beneficiary countries was introduced as an overall objective in addition to reducing social and economic disparities.
- Twinning aims to help beneficiary countries in the development of modern and efficient administrations, with the structures, human resources and management skills needed to implement the acquis communautaire to the same standards as Member States.
- The task of the CDP is to provide independent advice to the Council on how the international cooperation for development is carried out, how it could be improved and how it affects on the beneficiary countries.
- The country is currently in a state of no more debt due to financial assistance from the outside while Togo is likely among the most beneficiary countries under the Initiative help in Heavily Indebted Poor Countries.
- Duty / quota-free treatment is also available for certain knit apparel made in CBTPA beneficiary countries from fabrics formed in the Caribbean Basin region, provided that U . S . yarns are used in forming the fabric.