もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- The expenses necessary for construction of the infrastructure elements within a danchi such as roads , water and sewerage and electricity where previously none of these existed demands a certain level of prior investment regardless of the number of beneficiaries .
- For these reasons , the eldest son is commonly the beneficiary , however , if succession is by an individual without blood ties to the family , it is common for such unrelated successors to be required to become a member of the family (eg . by marrying into his wife ' s family and assuming their name etc ).
- One person for nenshaku (jugoinoge ), one naikan (a government official who resided in kyoto ), one assistant to kokushi (provincial governor ), one sakan (secretary ) to kokushi , one shisho (a person doing miscellaneous duties about documents ) were added to the beneficiaries of ingu kyu , and one nyoshaku was added later on .
- The taira clan adored the aristocratic culture , which is symbolized by the gorgeous heike-nokyo , while the minamoto clan , which replaced the taira clan as the political power , was a genuine samurai family , so samurai gradually replaced court nobles as the major beneficiaries of art .
- The law recognized the right of samurais who were employed to serve the provincial constables (hanzei beneficiaries ) to divide all customs and taxes on the manors equally with honjo on a permanent basis , except for customs and taxes on the lands of the imperial family , temples and shrines , and regent to the emperor .