もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Typically, this occurs through the addition of the chemical decanal at some point during the bioassay procedure.
- A bioassay is conducted on the samples to test for correlation between tolerance and long-term contaminant exposure.
- Water pollution control requirements in the United States require some industrial dischargers and municipal sewage treatment plants to conduct bioassays.
- A bioassay with aqueous soil extracts that had been collected after soil incubation for 26 and 29 months, respectively.
- Six of the most promising isolates were tested in on-plant and in-litter bioassays in January 2000.