もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- The package insert for Gonal-F states that based on physio-chemical tests and bioassays that follitropin beta and follitropin alfa are indistinguishable.
- The bioassay ends on day 6 ( late exponential phase ) by removing the media from the wells and fixing the cells with trichloroacetic acid.
- The ICRP states " For internal exposure, committed effective doses are generally determined from an assessment of the intakes of radionuclides from bioassay measurements or other quantities.
- Significant heterogeneity of the molecule has been described, thus bioassays and immunoassays can give different results due to differing glycosylation, phosphorylationsandulfation, as well as degradation.
- Arguably his most important contribution was the development, with Ronald Fisher, of an iterative approach to finding maximum likelihood estimates in the probit method of bioassay.