もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- A . There's no argument that the large-cap blend funds are out of whack _ I tally 92.5 percent of the fund portfolio invested there.
- For investors with an average appetite for risk, over the very long haul the element of growth stocks inherent in a blend fund would bring it better performance in the end.
- The average small-cap blend fund returned 11.69 percent, annualized, over the period, versus 11.32 percent for the S & AMP; P SmallCap 600 Index.
- Growth and Income has returned 15.3 percent through July 31, behind the S & AMP; P 500 but ahead of the average large-cap blend fund, according to Morningstar.
- Or you could shop around among the large-cap blend funds in the Morningstar Mutual Funds reports, seeking a fund which might produce similar results but which has a lower minimum initial investment.