もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- The Fidelity Magellan and U . S . Equity Index positions, which now comprise slightly more than 80 percent of the portfolio, are basically too similar, both being large-cap blend funds.
- "It's now a solid, larger-cap blend fund with a little bit of value, " said Eric M . Kobren, publisher of the independent Fidelity Insight newsletter.
- The closest thing to a peer group, large blend funds, which buy large-capitalization stocks and combine growth and value investing styles, returned 19.4 percent on average over that period.
- In 12 of the last 15 years, the Vanguard fund _ second-largest mutual fund in existence _ did better than the large-cap, blend funds with which it can be compared.
- His portfolio companies yield 1.9 percent, on average, versus 0.47 percent for its category of large-capitalization blend funds, which own a mix of growth and value stocks.