もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- That compares with 18.32 percent, on average, for the universe of large blend funds tracked by Morningstar, ranking it 53rd among the 155 such funds that have existed for the entire period.
- The fund returned 26.8 percent a year, on average, for the three years through Thursday, versus 7.4 percent for its peers among small blend funds, according to Morningstar Inc.
- Why would a fund that combines outstanding performance with low risk _ the fund is 63 percent less volatile than the overall market and the steadiest of all mid-cap blend funds _ not show faster growth?
- It returned 40.8 percent through May 15, compared with 30.6 percent for the average mid-cap blend fund and 37.7 percent for the S & AMP; P 400 index.
- But think back to last year, when Premium Total Return delivered 24.55 percent and Smith Barney Large Cap Blend fund ( then called Smith Barney Growth and Income fund ) returned 22.06 percent.