もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- He is also replacing American Century / 20th Century International Discovery, a small-cap fund, with Montgomery International Growth, a large-cap blend fund, because he thinks big stocks will outperform smaller ones overseas.
- While the fund was down 28.5 percent this year through September, it ranks among the top 7 percent of large blend funds over the last five years with an average annual return of 1.7 percent.
- Still, all this makes me wonder why fund marketers don't trumpet the " world's tiniest mid-cap blend fund with a mediocre decile record since its inception less than three months ago ."
- The fund returned 24.9 percent a year, on average, for the three years ended Jan . 25, compared with 9.1 percent for its peer group of small blend funds, according to Morningstar Inc.
- The fund lost 4.8 percent a year, on average, for the three years through Thursday, placing in the top 9 percent of large blend funds, those that own a mix of growth and value stocks.