もっと例文: 1 2
- The proposal would dramatically change how refiners blend gasoline and how they meet federal clean air requirements.
- But according to the AAA, many other cities that require the cleaner blend gasoline ( though not ethanol ) showed only modest price increases over the past month.
- California argued two years ago to the Environmental Protection Agency that it wanted a waiver from such a mandate because refiners had other ways to blend gasoline that were cheaper and cleaner.
- The FTC investigation began three years ago after complaints about widely varying gasoline prices in different parts of California even though the region is essentially a single market producing similar blend gasoline.
- Those who blend gasoline with ethanol receive a 5.4-cent-a-gallon federal tax break, and the reformulated gasoline program is the primary market for the fuel.