board a vesselの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Any use of a cable on board a vessel was also hazardous to the crew.
- The moment the harbour pilot boards a vessel, rapport is established between him and the captain.
- In traditiional naval terminology, " refit " denotes a refurbishment of worn machinery on board a vessel.
- It also requires that when women are employed on board a vessel that they have separate sanitary facilities.
- In the Spring, he embarked for Quebec on board a vessel named the " General Conway ".