board a vesselの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- This was historically used to mark the passage of time on board a vessel, including the duration of four-hour watches.
- "If it was Canada's intention to board a vessel last night, a vessel would have been boarded,"
- This system, called Automated Information System, or AIS, uses transponders on board a vessel to communicate with other vessels on the channel.
- Irene watched Michael put on board a vessel to Oinaion and captivity before she was put aboard a Frankish vessel and sent back to Constantinople.
- In the middle of December 1818 they shipped on board a vessel bound for Marseilles, which they reached after a passage of 76 days.