board and battenの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- It is a 1-1 / 2 story heavy timber framed structure with board and batten siding and a standing seam metal roof.
- Hardboard lining which concealed the nave walls has been removed since 1987, exposing the boards and battens, which have been painted recently.
- The board and batten construction, according to Dutchess County historians, exemplifies " Upjohn inspired parish churches built from Gothic Revival pattern books ."
- The original station building is a one-storey wood clad stick frame building with board and batten siding associated with the Carpenter Gothic style.
- A small portico is at the entrance on the east side and the gable ends are sheathed in board and batten style siding.