board and battenの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- The building's board and batten walls were a signature of Episcopal churches from the 1850s to the 1870s.
- It is a single story Stick style clapboard, but the gable ends are covered with vertical board and batten.
- Exterior features of the Gothic Revival structure include lancet windows, pointed arch doorways and vertical board and batten sheathing.
- The mill has a frame third floor, clad with board and batten siding, set atop a two-story stone foundation.
- "' Calvary Episcopal Church "'is a historic board and batten siding and a steep gable roof with bell tower.