もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- He complained that he was having trouble keeping people from throwing beer bottles out of their windows during parties.
- Passengers were reminded not to throw bottles out of the window or to leave orange peel on the platforms.
- He was in the courtroom of Judge James Graham when he pulled a small medicine bottle out of his pocket.
- But you don't have to-- they don't want to see you pour their bottle out.
- Think of that hidden stash of whiskey : Schiff has gone behind the counter and sneaked a bottle out for us.