もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- You can pull a bottle out on a winter night after shoveling the driveway and it lets you know spring is still out there.
- "They either bottle out at that point and face the consequences, or they risk their shirts, " said Williams.
- Some in the crowd of 25, 266, which consisted largely of Salvadoran fans, hurled bottles out of the stands in disapproval.
- She puts a pill in her mouth but quickly spits it back out, then tosses the open bottle out the third-story window.
- I left the beer in the freezer a little bit too long, but when I pulled the bottle out the beer was entirely liquid.