もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Linn resided in Boston, Massachusetts before eventually moving New Orleans and then travelling to Texas as a member of Capt . Thomas H . Breece's company of the New Orleans Greys.
- It is the publication, after a delay of more than 50 years, of the story of Hannah Breece, who spent the years between 1904 and 1918 teaching school in various parts of Alaska.
- Breece animatedly re-enacted a scene from " Forrest Gump " in which Forrest finds himself at an antiwar protest at the Lincoln Memorial and is reunited with his great love, Jenny.
- The van was registered in Greenville, Tenn ., and belonged to the driver, Guadalupe Gonzales, who went by several identities, each with a different date of birth and address, Breece said.
- Miss Breece, a rugged educational pioneer from Pennsylvania, had taught Indian children in the Western States and was already 45 when she arrived at her first Alaskan post in a village called Afognak in the Kodiak archipelago.