もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- Elizabeth, who is 2 1 / 2 years old, was a breech baby, and she, too, was delivered by caesarean section.
- Fetal distress, breech babies, multiple births, or diseases that make labor risky for the mother can all be important reasons to have one.
- Fetal distress, breech babies, multiple fetuses and diseases that make labor risky for the mother can all be important reasons to have a C-section.
- The researchers even gave vaginal birth the best opportunity to look good by analyzing separately if it made a difference how expert the doctor was at delivering breech babies.
- In these cases, it is important that the clinical skills needed to deliver breech babies are not lost so that mothers and babies are as safe as possible.