もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- A native of Peabody, he starred at Malden Catholic and Bridgton Academy before taking over at NU.
- Walker Hall is a 19th century manision in Bridgton, Maine on the National Register of Historic Places.
- In West Bridgton, a portion of Pleasant Mountain, including the Shawnee Peak Ski Area, rises.
- She has sewn jackets for her five children and eight grandchildren out of Polartec woven at the Bridgton mill.
- The Bridgton knitting mill is one of the largest employers in a town about 40 miles northwest of Portland.