by artificial meansの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- A few hours later, he admitted that Obuchi was unconscious and breathing only by artificial means.
- :People not so old are kept alive by artificial means, e . g . pacemakers.
- The eponymous Algernon is a laboratory mouse who has undergone surgery to increase his intelligence by artificial means.
- As with Quinlan, doctors said Cruzan could exist indefinitely by artificial means but had no chance of regaining consciousness.
- The Rhine-Meuse connection with Rotterdam was restored by preventing the build-up of deposits by artificial means.