by artificial meansの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Bonds probably felt the Giants owed him this consideration, keeping his streak alive for a couple games by artificial means.
- The Azeri government, however, responded by saying that the jailed opposition figures would be force fed by artificial means.
- Breathing, heartbeat, and other involuntary functions may still occur, but they can only be detected by artificial means.
- Thirdly, conservation programmes for the sake of financial benefit underestimate human ingenuity to invent and replace ecosystem services by artificial means.
- Several 19th century United States Supreme Court decisions hold that a previously known natural product manufactured by artificial means cannot be patented.