by artificial meansの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Whether insemination takes place naturally or by artificial means, however, the pregnancy and the progress of it will be the same.
- He said that he and his wife have signed living wills stating that they do not want to be kept alive by artificial means.
- Apart from the recurring theme of natural subjects represented by artificial means, Altman is also questioning individuality, loneliness and loss of identity.
- His contentions could have legal ramifications in the dispute over whether she should be kept alive by artificial means to try to save the fetus.
- The purpose behind using any synthetic substance is the same : to get " faster, higher, stronger " by artificial means.