by artificial meansの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Moreover, according to screenwriter Steven Schwartz's script, it is filthy lucre that moves high-tech medicine to keep virtually anybody alive by artificial means.
- Drying in the sun is preferable to drying by artificial means, as no extraneous flavors such as smoke or oil are introduced which might otherwise taint the flavor.
- Then came the issue of Karen Ann Quinlan, a brain-dead woman kept alive by artificial means even though her parents sought the termination of that life support.
- Technology has affected the way humans have lived to such an extent that normal functions, like sleep, eating or even reproduction, have been replaced by artificial means.
- In laboratory experiments, mice, rats, and chickens have been successfully infected by artificial means, but they are not believed to contract the disease under natural conditions.