by artificial meansの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- A 17-week-old fetus at the center of a fight over whether a comatose woman should be kept alive by artificial means has apparently died, lawyers said Tuesday.
- There was still enough natural light to see the relatively short course for the first run, with darkness setting in for the second, with the course lit by artificial means.
- With Sir John Douglas Cockcroft, he was the first to split the nucleus of the atom by artificial means and made contributions to the development of a new theory of wave equation.
- I should like particularly to underline how the administration of water and food, even when provided by artificial means, always represents a natural means of preserving life, not a medical act.
- Another sketch by Monty Python featured a song " Every Sperm Is Sacred " ( 1983 ) which is a satire of Catholic teachings on reproduction which forbid masturbation and contraception by artificial means.