もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- A group of engineers and technicians studied Landowski's submissions and felt building the structure of reinforced concrete ( designed by Albert Caquot ) instead of steel was more suitable for the cross-shaped statue.
- In 1918, Japan invited the fourth French Military Mission, composed of 50 members and equipped with several of the newest types of airplanes, to establish the fundamentals of the Japanese airforce ( the planes were several Caquot dirigeables ).
- So, the " Caquot dock " in Saint-Nazaire, in which was being built " Jean Bart ", expected to leave it for October 1940, could be used for the second battleship to be laid down.
- Advisors included Hans Dieter Betz, Andr?Caquot ( 1923 2004 ), Jonas C . Greenfield ( 1926 1995 ), Erik Hornung Professor of Egyptology at Basel University, Michael E . Stone of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and Manfred Weipert of the University of Heidelberg.
- The renewed interest in 1 Enoch spawned a number of other translations : in Hebrew ( A . Kahana, 1956 ), Danish ( Hammershaimb, 1956 ), Italian ( Fusella, 1981 ), Spanish ( 1982 ), French ( Caquot, 1984 ) and other modern languages.