もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6
- Today, most bleaching products contain either 30-35 per cent hydrogen peroxide or a 10 per cent carbamide peroxide as the active ingredient.
- The next cheapest method is at-home bleaching, which is done by wearing custom-made mouthpieces with a special gel that contains carbamide peroxide.
- The use of a non-toxic chemical such as hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide for tooth bleaching has become popular in the new century.
- The main reason for the difference in the degree of brightness between in-office and over-the-counter products is the strength of the carbamide peroxide solution.
- The bleaching gel typically contains between 10 % and 44 % carbamide peroxide, which is roughly equivalent to a 3 % to 16 % hydrogen peroxide concentration.