もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- The bankruptcy filings followed the discovery of a $ 100 million cash shortfall in Lernout & AMP; Hauspie's South Korean unit last summer.
- The bankruptcy filings followed the discovery of a series of accounting problems, including a $ 100 million cash shortfall at its Korean unit.
- Bank Indonesia, the central bank, has been forced to provide short term funds to prevent cash shortfalls at a number of banks, he added.
- Mitsubishi knew of the predicted cash shortfalls when it bought its 80 percent stake in the Rockefeller Group in two steps in 1989 and 1991.
- She said the problem frequently occurs in situations where the sponsor cannot sell his units, ends up with a cash shortfall and defaults on maintenance obligations.