もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- The bankruptcy filings followed the discovery of a $ 100 million cash shortfall in Lernout & Hauspie's South Korean unit last summer.
- Well, if it's a modest tax cut, then the sums Social Security will need to cover its cash shortfall are also modest.
- That may mean a cash shortfall for the three domestic oil companies as they are unable to make withdrawals from the fund.
- To ease the transition and to avoid damaging old pensions the government agreed to cover some of the Social Security Institute's cash shortfalls.
- He owned a flag shop in Tarpon Springs, Florida, but filed for personal bankruptcy, facing a more than $ 300, 000 cash shortfall.